What is it ?
is a conference system, featuring:
- submissions of lecture proposals
- judgement of the lecture proposals
- addition of invited/sponsors/etc (not submitted) lectures
- multiple tracks
- publishing of conference program
Althoughsss it may be useful to several conferences, papers currently has some
parts in portuguese. If would like to use papers, please contact the
so we can join efforts in improving papers.
Currently we consider papers a proof-of-concept implementation, and intend to rewrite it
current version in PHP will be updated only while we don't have enough time to do the
How can I use it ?
We plan to release properly packaged versions as soon as we think it's worth. Until then,
you need to get the source code from the git repository:
$ git clone git://gitorious.org/papers-php/papers.git
file lists requirements and steps for installation.
How can I help ?
Keep in touch with the development team
. At a first glance, we can indicate
some stuff that you could improve if you want to help:
- papers' "internationalization" sucks. Suggestion: migrate it to smarty-gettext (at least)
Topic revision: r567 - 06 Dec 2013 - 02:03:20 - KunAguers