Wiki-SL.Pessoas Web Preferences
The following settings are web preferences
of the Wiki-SL.Pessoas web. These preferences overwrite the site-level preferences
, and can be overwritten by user preferences
(your personal topic, i.e. TWikiGuest?
in the Wiki-SL.Main web)
- List of topics of the Wiki-SL.Pessoas web:
- Web specific background color: (Pick a lighter one of the StandardColors?)
- List this web in the SiteMap?:
- If yes, set SITEMAPLIST to
on, do not set NOSEARCHALL, and add the "what" and "use to..." description for the site map. Make sure to list only links that include the name of the web, e.g. Pessoas.Topic links.
- Set SITEMAPLIST = on
- Set SITEMAPWHAT = Pessoas em TWiki.SoftwareLivre.org: espaço para que os usuários? colocarem materiais, informações pessoais, armazenamento temporário, etc.
- Set SITEMAPUSETO = ... manter informações sobre as pessoas que participam do Projeto Sofwtare Livre Brasil.
- Exclude web from a
web="all" search: (Set to
on for hidden webs)
- Default template for new topics and form(s) for this web:
- WebTopicEditTemplate?: Default template for new topics in this web. (Site-level is used if topic does not exist)
- TWiki.WebTopicEditTemplate?: Site-level default template
- TWikiForms?: How to enable form(s)
- Set WEBFORMS = BlogForm
- Users or groups who are not / are allowed to view / change / rename topics in the Pessoas web: (See TWikiAccessControl?)
- Set DENYWEBVIEW =
- Set ALLOWWEBVIEW =
- Set DENYWEBCHANGE =
- Set ALLOWWEBCHANGE =
- Set DENYWEBRENAME =
- Set ALLOWWEBRENAME =
- Users or groups allowed to change or rename this WebPreferences topic: (I.e. TWikiAdminGroup)
- Set ALLOWTOPICCHANGE =
- Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME =
- Web preferences that are not allowed to be overridden by user preferences:
- Set FINALPREFERENCES = WEBTOPICLIST, DENYWEBVIEW, ALLOWWEBVIEW, DENYWEBCHANGE, ALLOWWEBCHANGE, DENYWEBRENAME, ALLOWWEBRENAME
- A preference is defined as:
6 spaces * Set NAME = value
- Preferences are used as TWikiVariables? by enclosing the name in percent signs. Example:
- When you write variable
%WEBBGCOLOR% , it gets expanded to
- The sequential order of the preference settings is significant. Define preferences that use other preferences first, i.e. set
%WEBCOPYRIGHT% uses the
- You can introduce new preferences variables and use them in your topics and templates. There is no need to change the Wiki-SL engine (Perl scripts).
- DefaultPreferences? has site-level preferences.
- WikiUsers has a list of user topics. User topics can have optional user preferences.
- TWikiVariables? has a list of common
- TWikiAccessControl? explains how to restrict access by users or groups.